TrackLoop’s platform also benefits its clients by streamlining key operating conditions along the supply chain at 30% of the industry standard cost, and 20% of the time compared to the current control systems.
By using Blockchain technology, TrackLoop offers its users a trusted and de-centralized data ledger, with automated, real-time track and trace. By decentralizing the barcode system, TrackLoop’s users can seamlessly integrate their inventory with a setup cost much lower than competitors, all while meeting regulatory requirements.
- Targeting the $250 billion food logistics market with an end-to-end real-time monitoring solution.
- Competitive advantage through strong barriers to entry for new players.
- Strategic focus on the urban delivery market, already attracting major players such as SPUD, BYD and multiple commercial agreements.
- One of the few publicly traded end-to-end supply chain tracking companies.
- The only end-to-end integrated API, with up to 70% reduction in integration cost and lowest operational down-time.
- Proven revenue traction and customer validation from Fortune 100 companies.